Items must be returned within 14 days .
Refund will be given as Money back or exchange.
Refund policy details:
Satisfaction Guarantee: If for any reason you are not satisfied with your item, return it for a refund or credit for the price of the item, not including shipping. Merchandise must be returned within 10 days. Before returning an item, please contact our Customer Service for a Return Authorization. Include the RA number, original packing slip and the reason for the return in the box so we can handle your return quicker.
Uvex Grand Prix Shatter Proof Glass Lens Lenses Motorcyle Goggle Clear Night
Add to Cart
Brand: Uvex - Made In Germany
Model: Grand Prix - Road Goggle
Frame Color: Black
Construction: Frame- Molded Plastic / Lens - Glass*
This is the best value on any Glass Lens Goggle out there.
We ended up with a large inventory of them and are blowing them out at 70% OFF
Enjoy classic style and an extraordinary race design with the uvex Grand Prix motorcycle Goggle. Their high-quality glass lens technology is highly scratch-resistant yet gives you lasting fog-free vision.
- Anatomic styling and soft foam face lining
- Glass lenses are optically correct and offer a panoramic view
- Flexible frame for a Firm and Comfortable fit
- Individually Adjustable Ventilation along the upper rim and nose bridge
- Waterproof Headband for Snug fit, with or without a helmet
- Lens Change is extremely simple
100% UV protection
A scratchproof filter integrated into the lens material protects the human eye 100% from harmful UV rays and blue light. UV protection is also integrated into the frame of the glasses.
Condition: New in Box
Suggested Retail price: $49.95
We have a large selection of Uvex Goggles and Glasses on Sale now.
Glass is the most optically correct, but for riding, a plastic lens is usually the best choice. Here's why:
- Quality glass lenses offer the best viewing quality and are the most scratch-resistant. BUT, they will be heavier, cost more money and are more prone to shatter when hit.
- CR-39 Plastic is thinner and weighs half as much as glass It exceeds the FDA requirements for impact-resistance.
- Polycarbonate Plastic is a remarkably strong plastic, it weighs the least and is the most impact-resistant making it a perfect choice for motorcycle sunglasses lenses especially if you don't use a faceshield on your helmet. They also offer built-in ultraviolet protection. This is my choice for motorcycle sunglasses lenses.
- Acrylic Plastic will weigh less and are the least expensive. They are soft and will scratch very easily. Must be specially treated to block UV. Not the best choice for motorcycle sunglasses lenses.
Destination: United States
|Carrier||Method||Shipping Cost||Per additional Item|
Instructions to Buyer